Sunday, April 26

Professional Help

Now, we all know the only thing better than climbing is training for climbing. So much so that the elite ( ie the beastfaker crew) focus mainly on this aspect.

I know what you're all thinking on the subject of training - there's just not enough information about to help you on your quest. Take http://www.beastskills.com/nohandOAC.htm for example. Where's the beta on this technical move? As far as i can see, only "and then collapse to the ground and massage your wrist" gives useful, practical insight.

Other inferior websites will also give tips for training the often tried, mainly failed 'one armer', but I think here at Beastfaker we can do better. So, if you're struggling with this particular move and want coaching, I can be hired for just £30/hr (I'm not greedy)- oh and don't expect free tips down the wall ya cheeky bastuds, I know what you're like.

For this you can expect professional and insightful hints such as 'pull harder', 'try the up-bit now' and 'work those guns.' I generally only demonstate 'what not to do' as I find this an encouraging method of teaching, plus, although well read on this technique, I havn't actually had a 'chance' to try the move. Ok, maybe £20/ hr?

1 comment:

hercules said...

sorry everyone, missed one of the hints in the pull section- 'don't stop pulling'. bugger, that's a good one, and one i was planning on using!